Who are we?
Air Liquide Healthcare, already a key supplier of biobanks at hospitals with liquid nitrogen, cryogenic vessels and engineering for cryopreservation of biological samples, is expanding its activity to itself become a biobank operator. Through its own network of biobanks in Europe, BioKryo presents a unique solution to customers looking to externalize or optimize the storage of their biological samples and associated services.
Guaranteeing confidence and reliability: high standards of security and assured quality for your samples as well as the safety of personnel and promise of a present and mobilizable partnership over the long term.
Our full offer guarantees to our customers:
- Peace of mind every day around the clock
- Savings (HR, m², utilities)
- Time to focus on your core activities
With the establishment of bioKryo in the local Ministry of Health, the authorization for storage of cryopreserved samples according to § 20c and § 52a of the German Drug Law, was renewed in July 2021.
bioKryo Deutschland became a member of ESBB (European, Middle Eastern & African Society for Biopreservation & Biobanking).
- Air Liquide Healthcare Group acquired Stem Cell Biobanking and Quality Control activities and established ISENET Biobanking in Milan (Italy), bioKryo in Saarbrücken and CBS in Paris.
- bioKryo France obtained the certification ISO 9001 and NFS 96-900.
bioKryo Italia: ISO 9001:2015-Zertifizierung für den Kryoraum und die Laboratorien, welcheseither jedes Jahr erneuert wurde. Dadurch wurde die Konformität von GDP (gute Vertriebspraxis) und GMP (gute Herstellungspraxis) nachgewiesen.
- Einhaltung der guten Vertriebspraxis (GDP);
- Gute Herstellungspraktiken (GMP) erfüllen;
- Relocation of bioKryo Germany to Saarbrücken.
- bioKryo France obtains ISO 20387 certification.
- bioKryo Italy becomes a member of BBMRI, the national node of the European Research Infrastructure of Biobanks and BioMolecular Resources.
- New common branding of the Biobanking Network.
- bioKryo France obtains authorization from the ministry of research for the storage GMO Class 2.
All members of BioKryo
BioKryo France can handle all types of samples, in all formats, from very low temperature to room temperature, and ensures optimal storage quality.
While also offering a range of services related to your biological storage.
Meet our team
BioKryo France's expertise is founded on a team of highly skilled professionals who take care of handling your samples in appropriate and secure facilities.
BioKryo Germany provides a storage area covering 1,000m2 for all kinds of storage temperatures. The site is monitored every day around the clock by on-duty experts and automatic control & regulation systems to guarantee the highest level of safety and quality for your samples.
Our professionals specialized in biological conservation are at your service.
BioKryo Italy has two different rooms:
- Cryobiology room: for storage of biological samples at controlled temperature. It also provides a Recovery Plan in line with the laws and regulations and the back-up storage service. BioKryo Italy provides a storage area covering 210 m2 with about 50 storage stations. All items (tanks, ultrafreezer ,incubators, environmental sensors etc.) are monitored by Autocryo system around the clock.
- Laboratory area: providing the opportunity to perform a portfolio of bioservices to support basic, biomedical, pharmaceutical and clinical research. The laboratory area consists of functional spaces equipped with the most advanced instruments mainly dedicated to cell biology, biospecimen processing, molecular biology, microbiology and cytogenetics activities. All bioservices are certified ISO-9001:2015 and carried out by qualified professionals with an excellent scientific and technical background.
BioKryo Italy's experts are a team of highly qualified professionals who handle your samples in appropriate and secure facilities according to specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) specifically designed for this.