BioKryo consists of four state-of-the-art biobank facilities, built in line with the highest international safety standards, managed by structured and experienced biobanking teams.
The classical cryostorage service for biological samples at BioKryo is based on the storage in a standard cryotank at below -130°C in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen.
You can store part of your biological collection as back-up or use our BioKryo biobanks as an external storeroom.
Remote fail-safe storage services
- BioKryo offers its service at the following: 4˚C, -20˚C, -80˚C, -150˚C and -196˚C in LIN.
- Liquid nitrogen at -196°C or vapor phase -150°c
- Mechanical freezers at -80°c
- Storage at +4°c and room temperature (FFPE tissue blocks)
- Storage for customer-owned freezers or cryovessels
Dedicated biobanking infrastructures
A redundant and fully automated surveillance system for our biobanks including camera surveillance, several installations to measure the lack of oxygen, numerous ventilation systems, uninterrupted power supply as well as generators are installed. State-of the-art alarms and monitoring system with continuous operations around the clock.
We store all types of BSL II:
- Human and animal samples
- Agricultural samples
- Bacterial & Viral samples
- GMO level 2
The following types of samples are now in our biobank
Our experts will get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact with us →